• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Classics Illustrated - Where the heck is that HRN #????

23 posts in this topic

I recall picking up these Classics Junior issues a few years ago. I was surprised to find there are 76 books in this series. The Enchanted Fish story is quite amusing.

CLASSIC_506.jpg

CLASSIC_535.jpg

CLASSIC_539.jpg

Even as a kid I could never take this series of Classics. They were everywhere it seemed back then; a dime a dozen almost.

Hi,chaps,can anyone help me,i have recently become the owner of a stack of these old comics (approx; 100),the previous owner was a pensioner(70+ years old) who told me he had owned them since he was a child,but im having a very hard time trying to identify what printing they are,they are ALL UK editions with cover price of 1'3 ,except one which is priced at a shilling,i have been trying to research these but im finding it a tad confusing,i also have a classics illustrated guide book,  purchased by my daughter,by bryon whitworth ,but i am still struggling with edition identification,i am a huge comic collector but never had these comics before,any help would be thankful

Edited by halfbred
missing info