• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

California Comicbook Convention 2013

75 posts in this topic

Here's me and Mike ("Busted Flash") with his "Rolling Stone" magazaine from 1971 featuring the Incredible Hulk on the cover and a cool article on Marvel Comics and the Marvel Comics bullpen. Mike bought the the magazine off the newsstands way back in 1971 and kept it all these years:

MikeandSteveandRS_zps8d1e956b.jpg

Thanks Terry for putting on a great show!!! Wish I could have meet other boardies there and search more of the dollar bins but with kid in tow (big highlight for her was meeting Barry Kitson and she was done after that) I had limited time... hopefully next show. Was good to see Joel and Jesse also :)

Thank you to everyone that attended and exhibited at the 2013 CalComicCon, I was told by numerous people that it was the best one ever. I want to extend a special thank you to our guest artists Rudy Nebres and his wife Dolores and Barry Kitson and his wife Ali. I have posted winning numbers for unclaimed item at the last show on the CalComicCon web-site. Please contact me to collect any winnings in you absence. Best To all , Terry O. Promoter CalComicCon