• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - Thanks everyone!

326 posts in this topic

Happy Halloween!

:hi: Thanks for checking out my thread! Here's a link to a list of what is left to make things easy for you: What's Left

It's time for a giant sale to coincide with my favorite holiday! I've been having a blast getting things ready the past few days and I hope you all enjoy. It's Halloween so I'll be offering a whole bunch of DC & Marvel Horror titles - keys, semi-keys, low grade, mid grade, high grade - all kinds of goodies. TOD, Witching Hour, WBN, Sinister Secrets of Forbidden Love House, Marvel Monsters and much more.

But there's a whole lot more than just Horror comics. I have over 200 books and there's plenty of super-hero fare and even a few Romance books too. You never know what's next. Low grade Thor will follow high grade TOD which will be preceeded by a lovely romance book that follows some .30 cent price variants right next to a 35 issue run of TOS starting at #40. And it wouldn't be a Kramerica Thread if I didn't have a whole bunch of Halloween Freebies to give away! And I just might Release the Kraken! :headbang:

This guy :takeit: rules all - NO EXCEPTIONS!

Everything is now 20% off. Shipping in the US is by either Priority, First Class or Media Mail - your choice. I happily ship Worldwide and usually ship First Class Air Mail but if you have another preference that's fine too.

Questions? Instead of posting in the thread shoot me a PM and I'll get back to you ASAP (thumbs u

Thanks for looking!

Marvel Spotlight #29 VF/NM 9.0 .30 Variant $40.00

:takeit:

Marvel Spotlight #28 VF 8.0 .30 Variant $40.00

:takeit:

^^ Thanks Kind Sir!

Hey Mark, less talking more books :kidaround:

Hope you are well, too. (thumbs u

You can't fight the bromance :shy:

How's life? Hope that things are going well for ya :foryou:

Going okay - it's my favorite time of the year so I'm happy as a clam!

hm are clams happy? I'm happy to pay $40 clams for those 30s needed them both. :grin: