• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - Thanks everyone!

326 posts in this topic

Where's the Showcase 18? :sumo:

The Kraken has it :fear:

Smoked Kraken is delicious. Nice thread Mark. If I hadn't been greedily posting books in my own thread, I'd have pounced all over those WWBN Moon Knight books :frustrated: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Inhumans #6 F/VF 7.0 .30 variant $12.00

:takeit:

Doctor Strange #15 VF- 7.5 .30 variant $17.00

Looks nicer but there are some ncb bends/dings

Doctor Strange #13 VF+ 8.5 .30 variant $25.00

This one is sweet - very close to a 9.0

(worship) Thanks Jason!

Good Afternoon Everyone :hi:

I'm just about ready to turn that mutha out and start listing some Haloween goodies. I need to come up with a new freebie too and lay down the raffle info! So, give me a couple minutes and I'll post the Krameri-Raffle Info and then sally fort...sally for...sallyfu....ONWARD!

The Halloween Krameri-raffle!

In honor of Halloween and my sale I'm going to be having a raffle for everyone who makes a purchase in my thread. It is retroactive so anyone who has made any purchases so far gets one ticket for each book they purchased (thumbs u The drawing is probably going to be held Monday night - stay tuned. I'll add a runner-up prize or two as well.

In keeping with the Haloween theme the winner will receive "The Horror The Horror: Comic Books the Government Didn't Want You to Read!" which is so incredibly cool it defies words. It comes with a DVD that is worth the price of admission alone. From the inside jacket:

"The Horror! The Horror!" uncovers a rare treasury of some of the most important and neglected stories in American literature—the pre-Code horror comics of the 1950s. These outrageous comic book images, censored by Congress in an infamous televised U.S. Senate subcommittee investigating juvenile delinquency in 1954, have rarely been seen since they were first published—and are revealed once again in all of their eye-popping glory. Jim Trombetta, in his commentary and informative text, provides a detailed history and context for these stories and their creators, spinning a tale of horror and government censorship as scary as the stories themselves.

Bonus DVD--Confidential File, a rare 25-minute TV show that first aired on October 9, 1955, about the "evils" of comic books and their effect on juvenile delinquency is included with the book.

thth1.jpg

thth2.jpg

thth3.jpg