• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - Thanks everyone!

326 posts in this topic

Werewolf By Night #32 VF/NM 9.0 1st somebody! This copy is smokin' and I wouldn't be surprised if it came back 9.2. Those two minor issues at the top? That's pretty much it. The spine is near immaculate. $250.00

wbn32.jpg

:takeit:

I was just fixin' to put up a WTB for this fella :)

Werewolf By Night #32 VF/NM 9.0 1st somebody! This copy is smokin' and I wouldn't be surprised if it came back 9.2. Those two minor issues at the top? That's pretty much it. The spine is near immaculate. $250.00

I was just fixin' to put up a WTB for this fella :)

^^ Thanks! It's even better in hand (thumbs u

Werewolf By Night #33 NM- 9.2 sweet copy and I could honestly see it in a 9.4 slab...

OSPG: $100.00 $80.00

Thanks (thumbs u Moon Knight 29 & 30 are yours as well :applause:

Great! May buy some more so I will pay tomorrow evening when you are done listing if that is ok?

Werewolf By Night #33 NM- 9.2 sweet copy and I could honestly see it in a 9.4 slab...

OSPG: $100.00 $80.00

Thanks (thumbs u Moon Knight 29 & 30 are yours as well :applause:

Great! May buy some more so I will pay tomorrow evening when you are done listing if that is ok?

But of course. Please sit back and enjoy. Cue up some appropriate music - I'm rocking Ozzy right now - and Happy Halloween!