• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WAVE OF NEXT BLANKS

408 posts in this topic

True though every show I was at this year there was probably between 50-100 on site.

High price though?

Midtown had them at $3 I think in NYCC, I paid $5 at Hereos for around 20 blanks

Wow, hopefully you stocked up. lol

I'm down to one.

Does anyone have a list of the recent DC Blanks?

I know there's the Green Lantern #13 blank, but what issue were the Justice League, Swamp Thing and any other ones that came out already? Thanks!

SDCC JL is the best so far imho

Big green lantern fan but don't really care for the 3rd Army logo....but if anyone from DC is reading this, no complaints keep em coming! :shy: We appreciate it

See all the artists that I have spoke with told me that they thought the JL SDCC was the worst of the DC blanks. Still 100000% better than what Marvel has been putting out but that they are not as nice as the Bats and new DC books. I am hoping JL 16 has good stock and a small logo I have 100 pre ordered so :wishluck:

Big green lantern fan but don't really care for the 3rd Army logo....but if anyone from DC is reading this, no complaints keep em coming! :shy: We appreciate it

Yeah, it would be great if they got rid of the extra logos.

Swamp Thing has "Rotworld: The Green Kingdom Part Two" for a second logo...

+1

There is a JL 1 from SDCC

Swamp Thing is 14

Batman is 0

Aquaman will be 15 Dec

JL will be 16 Jan

I believe

Cool, thanks for the info! I stopped buying blanks and moved onto a sketchbook, but the $2.99 price point for the DC blanks are hard to pass by, I got the Swamp Thing issue but will try and get the GL one if my LCS has some still.

+1

I just realized that Justice League 16 is during the Throne of Atlantis storyline.

I really hope they don't put a logo for it on the blank.

Hard to find clean Iron Man #1 Blanks. Even the lettering wasn't clean. and I don't need the extra stuff at the bottom.

I started doing some sketches on some of my beat up or damaged sketch covers and I realized just how different they are.

The Batman 0 is much better than the Uncanny Avengers or A+X. I even noticed how terrible my copics work on the old ASM 6XX (don't remember the number.)

It just sucks that Marvel and DC want to make these so that we can get sketches done but they seem to not care (especially Marvel with regards to quality and DC w/ the extra logo on the GL and Swampy.)

I do like the options, I just wish they would pick a stock and stick w/ it. Hell, I'd pay $5 retail for top notch covers w/ minimal logos allllll day long.