• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WAVE OF NEXT BLANKS

408 posts in this topic

Ok. So I bought a few of each of the new marvel blanks. I did some sketches on a few of them and I did notice that the Iron Man #1 took an hour to dry (regular india ink pens and copics) and the Fantastic Four #1 dried almost instantly. I have not tried the X-Men or Thor but will get to them eventually.

Example of an inked recreation I did today. Turned out decent and the inks took to it perfectly.

38B71FC2-B0A2-4289-A33E-896B9404C221-56790-00000F6E7869B27D.jpg

Man, we really need a Best of the Best Galactus sketch competiton. There is such amazing Galactus sketch over the board that I'm sure it would be difficult to choose.

I really like the logo for the new Captain America but jesus that red border on the bottom and the placement of the actual logo is horrendous

I again complained on the Marvel FB page....let's wait and see what happens in a couple of weeks. It seems that my original complaint was heard and they changed the cover stock.

I just hope the paper stock stays the same as the last batch or gets better as buying old avengers 1 blanks for like 10-15$ a blank is crazy.

I really hope they have good cover stock for Superior Spider-Man. As I recall none of the past Spider-Man blanks have had anything close to Avengers or X-Men 1.

Yea, my understanding is that the last batch was on par with Marvel Projects. So I bought 15 of each one. I am hoping that the Spider-man, Xforce, and Thunderbolts are the same.

I dont think I will buy any Avengers with that logo.

The covers are as good,for some reason the colors tend to be deeper in hue.

Still they are the best so far,looks like Marvel does listen to you guys. :golfclap:

scan1212030001.jpg

:o Very nice!

I don't think i'll be able to get into using these covers. All that space being taken up by the log and the on the bottom is an eye sore.