• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone from UK bought from E.Gerber before?

44 posts in this topic

any1 know if lighthouse is back? he said on ebay shop thing he will be back 27th of july :P i need my mylites :'(
Yeah....he's back!

any1 know if lighthouse is back? he said on ebay shop thing he will be back 27th of july :P i need my mylites :'(

He sometimes alittle sloooooooooooooooooooooooooow in the shipping Dept. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

There just no Cheap way to do it...LightHouse seem the only way to go 893whatthe.gif

If I did it for you...I'd still want something for it so your cost would be more if I did it laugh.gif ....wait for Lighthouse he's off to another con soon 893frustrated.gif

how much would you charge for 400 mylites2? current comics.

200 cost $36. ... $36 an $36 = $72.00 about$8.00 shipping to ship to me.

that generaly takes a week an a Half then the shipping to you cost. ?

A tip for me whatevers fair grin.gif

so basically $80 plus shipping to me? if that's the case then i'm up for that if you are willing to go through the trouble to help me out, 27_laughing.gif, grin.gif let me know, cheers.

im actually also interested in fullbacks, but im guessing the shipping for those would be stupidly high!

so basically $80 plus shipping to me? if that's the case then i'm up for that if you are willing to go through the trouble to help me out, 27_laughing.gif, grin.gif let me know, cheers.

im actually also interested in fullbacks, but im guessing the shipping for those would be stupidly high!

Sure its no problem I can do it pm me with your address... an the $80 is upfront

to paid by paypal before I order grin.gif