• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Random Books for Sale!! Closed!

211 posts in this topic

I'm going to start up my first sales thread in awhile so bare with me if things are a bit choppy at first.

My spelling may border on terrible but I'm an engineer and frankly . . we suck at spelling. I'm setting prices fairly low to entice some sales but feel free to send me offers - I enjoy the attention. No HOS members need buy from me and as always - :takeit: is king.

Oh - and I really feel that we all need a laugh once in awhile so feel free to thread on my thread as long as its in good spirits and will make someone laugh.

Like most people on the boards - I try to keep shipping simple. I ship out using USPS priority and I charge only $5 per order which usually means I eat a little in shipping cost. So buy twenty books and I'll send it for a measly $5.

On with the show!

Thanks guys. I'm switching over Webshots. Like that site a lot better anyhow.

I do ship to the UK but shipping cost have gotten crazy.

Looong time no see! Hope all is well!

I've been around - got re-married - 9 year old daughter. Things are settling down so now its time to sell some books. Good to see I was missed a little. :acclaim:

I will have to say that my scanner is making each defect seem much worse than in hand. I offer a 100% return on all books especially for board members. I've never been accused of being the tightest grader on here but I got a ton of good feedback from people who bought in my last sales thread.