• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mixed thread -- CLOSED

53 posts in this topic

Hi, this is my first sales thread, so please bear with me if I’ll be somewhat retarded… :(

My feedback thread is here: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6122013

I will list a mix of books, including italian Marvel editions but I’ll try to keep consistent with the GA/SA/BA section, may decide to run a parallel thread with CA and more modern books.

Rules: First :takeit: trumps all PM offers.

Payment by Paypal only. No people on the Probation List, please.

Shipping: I will ship anywhere. Shipping charges from Italy are insanely high, so I’ll try to keep packages light to optimize combined shipping costs; if you want sturdier packaging at cost, I’ll be glad to accomodate any request.

Unless shipping is included in selling price, cost is as follows:

U.S. and Canada:

1-3 raw books: $11.00,

5 and above: $18.00 up to 2.20 lbs. (also fine for 1 CGC book).

2 CGC books: $25.00.

Add $1.50 for each additional raw book, up to 4.40 lbs.

Europe will be less, other locations at cost, please ask me via PM.

Italian books weight more so generally speaking 1-2 books will weight like 3-4 US books, except where noted.

Many thanks for looking! :hi:

Asking $520

Don’t know if price is too high since I don’t have sales data, but I wouldn’t mind keeping this if it doesn’t sell.

Is this an invitation for price data or should I keep my yap shut?

I got GPA open since I just was using it.

L’Uomo Ragno v2 #100 (1992) VF/NM

Anniversary issue of the italian Spidey title, relaunched in 1987. John Romita (which came to Lucca in 1991) designed an exclusive commemorative cover specifically for this issue, which to my knowledge has not been printed elsewhere. I also think it’s one of the few occasions in which Romita portrays Venom and the Black Cat.

:news: -- Moved to new thread in the Mixed Age section.

Marvel Graphic Novel Strip #1 (1992) VF/NM

This is magazine sized.

Luciano Secchi, to which we owe the publication of Marvel Comics in Italy, went on with his publishing venture MBP, and in the rise of Marvel new italian editions in the early 1990s he started publishing the Siper-Man newspaper strips. He’s a friend of John Romita so, once again, John drew exclusive covers to this italian edition.

:news: -- Moved to new thread in the Mixed Age section.

Sure, I’ll love to hear the data, so I’ll see if I have priced it too highly. Thank you! :)

Last and only sale of a 3.0 blue in 2012 was $388.

That was the highest price ever for a 3.0.

Next was $375 one of three sales from 2011.