• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mixed thread -- CLOSED

53 posts in this topic

Albi d’Oro #345 (1952) GVG OW

I 7 Nani Buoni contro i 7 Nani Cattivi

Low grade copy with taped spine, nice paper.

:news:SOLD

Another pretty uncommon italian item. This is the second follow-up to the Snow White comic adaptation. It’s the eigth story of the few written by Federico Pedrocchi, pioneer of our renowned Disney comics' "school", with beautiful art by Nino Pagot, and it features the introduction of the evil counterparts to the Seven Dwarves. The earliest Pedrocchi story (and very first italian Donald Duck story, predating Barks) has been adapted and published in english on Donald Duck #286.

Still unpublished in the US, and very likely will remain so. First comic book edition of the story, originally presented in the oversized journal "Paperino" in 1939.

I.N.D.U.C.K.S. link: http://coa.inducks.org/issue.php?c=it/AO+52345#b

For Snow White and classic Disney fans alike. :)

AlbodOroNo_345_f.jpg

AlbodOroNo_345_r.jpg

AlbodOroNo_345_int.jpg

AlbodOroNo_345_int2.jpg

AlbodOroNo_345_int3.jpg

Last item for now.

Fantastici Quattro v3 #100 (1993) VF-

Commemorative issue of the italian Fantastic Four, with a cover specially designed by John Byrne for the occasion, which to my knowledge has not been published elsewhere.

:news: -- Moved to new thread in the Mixed Age section.

OK, it’s all for now.

If I find the time I will list something additional in the next few days.

Feel free to PM me for any question.

If there aren’t particular requests, I will wait to invoice and finalize any possible purchase until the end of the thread, which I plan to keep running for a few days, maybe up to next saturday so I’ll be able to sort things better.

Thanks to everyone for looking and feel free to comment. :hi: