• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Best of the Best sketch website!

85 posts in this topic

Hello everyone!

Here is some past due Best of the Best trophy logo :

BotB_Storm_R.png

BotB_Raccoon_R.png

BotB_JLA_R.png

BotB_Image_R.png

BotB_XSC_R.png

I know there is others that need to be done... soon I hope!

You can copy the link of the image or taje it for yourself. They are still not on the cgcsketch.com website and the page for each logo is not done yet. I need also to update the website, I know. Lots of work to do.

Its been a while I know since I post ehre of work on the Best of competition, but my life have change a lot since last year and i need to get my bearing back.

Hi everybody!

I just wanted to inform you that I will no longer update the cgcsketch.com website. Well not for the near future I'm affraid. I simply got no time to do it anymore. But the site will stay online and if someone would like to get acess to the ftp and continue to update it you are welcome. Simply PM me.

The only thing that I can do, at least, is still offer to make the BotB trophy logo.

My personal life has change much since last year. and I am ashame a little to plug this, but I am selling some of my sketch collection to collect money for medical furniture for my daughter.

You can see my sales thread here, there is still some great sketch and all offer are welcome.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8165458#Post8165458

Thanks!