• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Now Xmen breakdown

33 posts in this topic

I hate the new costume for Scott

Yeah, not a fan of it myself. Why change the iconic visor? They say his new costume is because of his altered powers from having the Phoenix, so it'll be interesting to see exactly what that means.

I like Magneto's new costume though. Reminds me of his AOA look.

I agree with you guys as I don't like the idea of all five of the original X-Men time travelling. We don't need two Cyclops, two Angels... and now there are three Beasts (Regular Beast, Dark Beast and Time Travelling Beast)... There would have been three Iceman characters as well if something didn't happen recently in Uncanny X-Force.

Also, the new Cyclops uniform is brutal!

did it explain how and why cyclops broke out of prison??

Also while on the subject of Magneto: Did it ever explain why all of a sudden he's a wanted fugutive as well (since he wasn't a host of the Pheonix)

I could understand the rest of the team (being most of them became host for the Pheonix) but not Magneto.......

And where is Namor??

I agree with you guys as I don't like the idea of all five of the original X-Men time travelling. We don't need two Cyclops, two Angels... and now there are three Beasts (Regular Beast, Dark Beast and Time Travelling Beast)... There would have been three Iceman characters as well if something didn't happen recently in Uncanny X-Force.

Also, the new Cyclops uniform is brutal!

Just thinking about this makes my head :ohnoez:

Also to be fair the current Angel is an insufficiently_thoughtful_person so I dont mind a new Angel and a New Jean.

Cyclops, Beast and Iceman I could do without maybe they will eventually end up disappearing and we will be left with the 2 characters we need.

did it explain how and why cyclops broke out of prison??

Also while on the subject of Magneto: Did it ever explain why all of a sudden he's a wanted fugutive as well (since he wasn't a host of the Pheonix)

I could understand the rest of the team (being most of them became host for the Pheonix) but not Magneto.......

And where is Namor??

Yes, read AvX Consequences as it answers all these questions.

Just read issue 1.

Absolutely loved it.

Although

Scott's X-Factor / Simon Cowell, arms crossed pose was little weird

97A46E95-752F-463F-AB6D-4888583349A6-1451-0000024994AC9E89.jpg

It looks as though there will be one Marvel book on my ever diminishing pull list.

JEANNIE'S BACK

:whee:

Just read issue 1.

Absolutely loved it.

Although

Scott's X-Factor / Simon Cowell, arms crossed pose was little weird

97A46E95-752F-463F-AB6D-4888583349A6-1451-0000024994AC9E89.jpg

It looks as though there will be one Marvel book on my ever diminishing pull list.

JEANNIE'S BACK

:whee:

Yeah All New exceeded my expectations. It was pretty good. There was a certain

overused character (Wolverine) that was NOT in the book and the O5 were limited to the very end of the story.

Plus Cyclops was bad this issue. I'll be getting this at least until Uncanny X-Men relaunches in February....anything after that, we'll have to see how the story has progressed to that point.

I enjoyed the All New X-Men. Though to be honest I like most of what Bendis writes.

The new X-Men Legacy I thought was terrible and honestly read maybe 4 panels in the whole book.

Wolverine and the X-Men I thought was pretty good as well. I enjoyed seeing the recruitment of the new lights.

I am still waiting on Cable and the X-Force as I hope that one entertains me as well considering the list of characters present.