• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal
7 7

17,386 posts in this topic

Really long name changed to really short name...just made me laugh for some reason.

I'm down for the smack. :)

Where to start....3 strikes, a wrist slap, a locked thread...never any shortage of material.

WTF happened to CG? So boring lately.

Really long name changed to really short name...just made me laugh for some reason.

Where to start....3 strikes, a wrist slap, a locked thread...never any shortage of material.

Indeed. Star Wars crying is always entertaining, but other than that, not alot going on.

Surprised the Turn-Around time thread still has legs. :tonofbricks:

Indeed. Star Wars crying is always entertaining, but other than that, not alot going on.

Surprised the Turn-Around time thread still has legs. :tonofbricks:

I think that Turn-Around Time thread is here to stay. They should sticky it. :)

I think it was last year around the Holidays that CG just went nuts. It seemed like everyone was angry. Hopefully, we will see a repeat of that this year. :wishluck:

iH8aOpXstddxg.gif

lol

Awesome.

That's one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. That should have been submitted to America's Funniest Videos. If that couldn't win a cash prize, nothing could.

I like how she doesn't see the humor in it. :)

I want to make one of those. I assume it's a modified electric leaf blower.

I think it was last year around the Holidays that CG just went nuts. It seemed like everyone was angry. Hopefully, we will see a repeat of that this year. :wishluck:

I think there's a point with most normal boardies where they don't want to continually talk about the same tired old comic book topics anymore and just want to have fun, get silly, interact with one another, etc.

The AF15 Deadbeat Bidder thread stands out in my mind as the highlight last year. Totally dripping with awesome sauce.