• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal
7 7

17,386 posts in this topic

Also, I guess this may be the proper forum to confess our sins as well...I am a horrible person. I saw the Twilight movie yesterday. :tonofbricks:

I've seen all of them except for the latest. Ex-GF made me watch them.

I'm actually addicted the "The Vampire Diaries" now. :sorry:

But "True Blood" rocks - I don't care what anyone says.

Oh, and I've read all the Charlaine Harris and Anne Rice books. This disease started when I was a kid and first got my hands on a copy of Bram Stoker's Dracula.

Also, I guess this may be the proper forum to confess our sins as well...I am a horrible person. I saw the Twilight movie yesterday. :tonofbricks:

Oh, and I've read all the Charlaine Harris and Anne Rice books. This disease started when I was a kid and first got my hands on a copy of Bram Stoker's Dracula.

True Blood is awesome. Best vampire stuff out there, besides Stoker (one of my alltime favorite books ever). The Rice stuff was OK. The movies were awful, but the books were decent.

Stoker - #1

True Blood HBO - #2

Everything else - a far #3.

:)

Dear Insignificant Pretender,

You sir, are a barnacle on the hull of an otherwise honorable and important hobby. How dare you compare yourself to my blinding magnificence. To me you are nothing more than a tiny, turd-tossing primate lost and undifferentiated in a sea of tiny, turd-tossing primates. You make me sick. But I mean this in the most honest and helpful way imaginable.

Respectfully,

'No Grade'

I'm tempted to quote this word for word the next time minty looks down his nose on someone.

True Blood is awesome. Best vampire stuff out there, besides Stoker (one of my alltime favorite books ever). The Rice stuff was OK. The movies were awful, but the books were decent.

Stoker - #1

True Blood HBO - #2

Everything else - a far #3.

Shovelface lol

so I had better not get suspended again or I'll miss the good stuff?

lol You are "the good stuff", my friend.

:tonofbricks:

Why does this make me nervous?

He's merely anticipating the circumstances that lead up to your next unplanned board vacation. As are we all.