• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal
7 7

17,386 posts in this topic

Oh, and Sig Series butthurt is awesome. I rarely venture into that forum, but whenever you want to read a good arguement, it usually delivers.

I miss the "signatures destroy comic books" fights that used to go on. I haven't seen one of those in a long time.

What I want to know is, what is the deal with Desertwind? Pirate seems to think they are akin to the devil and many others have a low opinion of them. Maybe I should ask fingh. I'll bet he knows.

I've never got the whole lowdown on them, but I know there are quite a few people that have issues with them.

Oh, and Sig Series butthurt is awesome. I rarely venture into that forum, but whenever you want to read a good arguement, it usually delivers.

I miss the "signatures destroy comic books" fights that used to go on. I haven't seen one of those in a long time.

Start one in the Sig Series forum. :devil:

And I'm not even talking about those (as epic as they are). I'm talking about when some SS rep cannot deliver the books, or people cannot get in touch with someone.

Or anything involving Desert Wind. lol

Ha!...yeah...there are so many ways that SS collecting can go wrong.

And even when they go perfectly, you could still end up with one of Stan's cockroaches. :eek:

What I want to know is, what is the deal with Desertwind? Pirate seems to think they are akin to the devil and many others have a low opinion of them. Maybe I should ask fingh. I'll bet he knows.

I just looked over their pricing.

Rather Spendy.

I think this weekend I'm going to bomb the foodie board. Maybe Saturday night, or maybe tonight if I'm feeling frisky. I think I'll start with replies and then go full bore into new threads.

Let's see if these yokels have the balls to ban me. :sumo:

I think this weekend I'm going to bomb the foodie board. Maybe Saturday night, or maybe tonight if I'm feeling frisky. I think I'll start with replies and then go full bore into new threads.

Let me know the exact time so we can coordinate.

I'll prepare about 10 comic book threads that are distantly related to food. :)

Maybe Blowie and Tup would like to put their memberships to good use.

Let's definitely coordinate. I'm thinking Saturday night might be better, but Sunday could work as well. It would have to be after 8:30 pm or so.

I'll try to come up with some wacky stuff.

Let's definitely coordinate. I'm thinking Saturday night might be better, but Sunday could work as well. It would have to be after 8:30 pm or so.

I'll try to come up with some wacky stuff.

I'm PST, so it's about 11:30 AM now.

We're supposed to get rain through the weekend, so I'll probably be around.