• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

127 posts in this topic

If Obi Wan can appear as a force spirit, couldn't the bad guys also appear as force spirits? Maybe Anakin relapses...

I’d like to see an all-Force spirit movie. On screen characters should be Force spirits, exclusively.

I just want Tupenny to know that despite the possible negative effects of Episode VII, my childhood is safe and secure, and at zero risk of rape or other horrible outcomes.

Episode VII threatens mine. It's terrifying.

Use the Force, Tup.

Mystical or bacterial?

If Obi Wan can appear as a force spirit, couldn't the bad guys also appear as force spirits? Maybe Anakin relapses...

I’d like to see an all-Force spirit movie. On screen characters should be Force spirits, exclusively.

I just want Tupenny to know that despite the possible negative effects of Episode VII, my childhood is safe and secure, and at zero risk of rape or other horrible outcomes.

Use the Force, Tup.

Mystical or bacterial?

There's only one true force!

(tsk)

One of the powers of the dark side of the force is to be able to bring back the dead. This was how Palpatine was able to entice Anakin to the dark side in the first place as he saw her death in a vision. I can easily see the return of vader on that basis

It'll be interesting to see how that works, considering he was cremated.

Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

Physical body isn't required.

Use the Force, Tup.

Mystical or bacterial?

There's only one true force!

(tsk)

Can you use it to press comics?

Denial is the first stage in recovery.

We are here for you. :foryou:

Denial is the first stage in recovery.

We are here for you. :foryou:

I dunno. I'm mostly concerned with protecting my own childhood from Star Wars abuse. fingh's kinda on his own.