• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

STAR COMICS 1984 1st issues posted by Ronnylama

4 posts in this topic

First issue Star Comics...bought by Marvel

As I was sifting through my collection I noticed a bunch of Star comics (some I bought 5 copies). That must mean something to meas I generally have bought multiple copies since early 80's. Keeping this in account I have been quite happy in finding these Bundles of Joy and sent Gemma a request to start a Star Comic 1st Issue. There are at least 36 books I have found.

A set of books not highly printed...

Let us "Get 'er Going" FUN

12404.jpg

See more journals by Ronnylama

First issue Star Comics...bought by Marvel

As I was sifting through my collection I noticed a bunch of Star comics (some I bought 5 copies). That must mean something to meas I generally have bought multiple copies since early 80's. Keeping this in account I have been quite happy in finding these Bundles of Joy and sent Gemma a request to start a Star Comic 1st Issue. There are at least 36 books I have found.

A set of books not highly printed...

Let us "Get 'er Going" FUN

12404.jpg

See more journals by Ronnylama

:applause:

The Star comics were a Marvel off-shoot targeted towards kids I believe. Had a lot of animated series in it. I think the most valuable is probably Masters of the Universe #1. Sounds like a fun set, though I'll probably leave it alone...have to calm down on new sets :)