• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

27 posts in this topic

Just a quick sales thread:

:rulez:

1. Check, Money Order or Paypal are all acceptable

2. No Probies or HOSers

3. 1st unconditional takeit posted in the sales thread wins the book and takes precedence over any ongoing PM negotiation. If a deal is reached via PM, the earliest timestamp claims the book.

4. US buyers (or US addresses): Priority shipping is:

1 slab - $10

each additional slab - $3 each

raw books (1-3) - $7 4 or more raw - $12

I ship using boxes, not envelopes

5. Non-US buyers: I'd prefer a PM first. I don't ship outside the US that often so I'll have to check shipping/insurance rates for your country. If you'd like to post a conditional takeit pending shipping details, feel free to do so while we work out the shipping.

Batman 0 1:100 black and white (sketch) variant VF/NM

I already have a slabbed 9.8, otherwise I'd keep this and get it pressed then signed/slabbed.

Corners are pretty sharp, but there's about 9 spine tics (8 NCB, 1 looks like it's slightly breaking color right in the black). Back cover just has 1-2 small tics but you have to hold them at an angle. Most of this should press out easily.

$30

Batman0_bw.jpg