• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Decepticon's Year End Holiday Sale

187 posts in this topic

Happy Holidays to everyone on the boards! With the year winding down, it's time to give back and reflect on what we're grateful for having. I've been grateful to have been able to collect some my favorite comics these past years. I would like to give back to the forum for the holidays by offering a bunch of books at discount pricing plus some additional discounts for some.

Here's some of the additional discounts rules:

1. If you've purchase $50 or more from anyone's thread, you get : 7% off total purchase - just PM the link where you purchased the book(s).

2. If you gave me a happy birthday shout out in General forum already (ended) : 7% off total purchase

3. Everyone gets 1x 15% off one book in this thread, but you have to post it with the take it.

**Please do not edit your purchase or you will be be disqualified from the discount and possibly the book**

i.e.: :takeit: @ 15% off

I will also be donating a portion of the proceeds to Mike's family for the holidays.

Shipping will be $10 for U.S. buyers and $15 for International buyers regardless of how much you purchase.

Before I get started at 8:30 PM, I would like to wish everyone a happy holidays and a very Merry Christmas!

christmas.png

Ken