• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed

33 posts in this topic

Usual Rules

:rulez:

No HoH or Probies

Payment Method is paypal if you want to pay by check or money order take 3% off the total price.

Shipping is free to the US if you are in Canada shipping is 15$ anywhere else ill credit you 15$ towards shipping.

1st :takeit: in the thread wins the book outright, if a deal is reached via PM the book is not sold until either you claim it or I remove it from the thread.

That is it for now, I will leave them up for the week more than likely then they head to eBay.

As always I will listen to offers, trades, and time payments are available in the form of 1,2, or 3 months. Just drop me a PM with any questions.

Fantastic Four #48

1st Silver Surfer

Asking: $350

SKMBT_C25312112617580_00051.jpg

:takeit: via PM

Awesome! :whee:

Congrats Ryan - thats both of us grabbed this book this week - yours is way better though! :applause:

Fantastic Four 52

:takeit: Per PM

Nice job,beat me by minutes (we were negotiating when you threw the big red boy up) - lovely looking 7.0 isn't it?

Congrats to both. :applause: