• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLIFTON NJ COMIC BOOK EXPO DEC 9TH-SPECIAL HOLIDAY SHOW! OUR BIGGEST EVER!

32 posts in this topic

What!!! You're not going! Wah I need bags :cry:

Kidding . . . My sons and I are really looking forward to this :whee:

I am another city right now, I will be back in January. Hopefully I will have a vehicle by then.

Our Clifton Comic Book Expo yesterday was nothing short of astounding! Attendance was record-setting!

Thanks are in order...

First off, our good friend Brian Ketterer (Foolkiller) sponsored the show and paid for all the dealer tables! Because of Brian's generosity, we had 37 vendors set up! ... not bad for a "little" local show.

Of course we thank all our dealers as well! They brought an amazing selection of comics to the show... we had everything from 25 cent bargain readers to a $100,000 CGC Graded 9.4 X-Men #1... not too shabby. But more important... every single one also brought tons of stuff to give away to the children that shared the day with us!

We had three delightful guest creators... RickMan, Paul Castiglia and CJ Henderson... their talent rounded out the roster!

But most of all... we thank the 350+ collectors that took the time to visit with us, hunt for the books they needed to fill out their collections and just have fun!

We've been running shows for over 21 years and from day one... our goal has always been... keepin' comics fun for everyone!

Thank you all!

JP