• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big Apple Pedigree???

22 posts in this topic

If I was given supporting documentation that this was from the Big Apple collection I would have sent it in for slabbing.

You really just need to note and they will call. [!@#%^&^] just send it in that mylar. I just sent in my receipt and vincent just wrote a little sentance saying to call him if there was any question. The receipt would have been just about as easy to forge as the sticker on your mylar. Plus if they question it they can call. As far as I know Metro keeps good records of what they have sold.

I think they also have scans of the pedigree stuff, so if there's a question, they could always compare books.

CGC accepts the mylar from the Oakland pedigree as proof so why not? Perhaps they have an original list from Vinnie to compare the listed grades with the stickers or maybe they just accept it! confused-smiley-013.gif