• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sketch opp with Sara Richard final work on display now

89 posts in this topic

For everyone that is asking for a round 2 Adonis usually does one with Sara right before Heroes Con. So I am sure he will be repeating that tradition. As far as a round 2 for me I wont be doing one again with Sara until probably after NYCC next fall.

Con season is pretty crazy for most of these guys and I am trying to keep the opps to the winter season as much as I can. It helps them out with some extra cash and they have more free time since cons are on hold.

Yes a huge thanks goes out to Doug.

Here hoping we have a "best of clay face" thread :wishluck:

Everyone inn here I think got all great looking books

For me personally her style/technique is very unique and will really stand out I'm my collection

Yes a huge thanks goes out to Doug.

Here hoping we have a "best of clay face" thread :wishluck:

Everyone inn here I think got all great looking books

For me personally her style/technique is very unique and will really stand out I'm my collection

I'm 100% in agreement with the comments on her style. One thing about talented artists, is that it isn't just about an ability to put pen or paint to paper, they have an amazingly different perspective. They just see things differently.

I couldn't be more pleased with it. It came out awesome! I had a good time going back-and-forth with her on the concept and planning (it is a painting), and she is just so nice.

She said it was hard to see the metallic aspects in the scan.

She posted the one I got for my sister-in-law, as well, but I'm going to wait to post that one until after I give that to her.

I would definitely get more work from Sara. She would crush a couple of the ideas I have.