• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sketch opp with Sara Richard final work on display now

89 posts in this topic

Ok, we have more than the 10 spots filled so we are good to go. There are a couple extra unused slots left if anyone is interested. Ill leave this open until next Thursday. When I plan to mail the books to Sara. Also Sara has graciously offered to do a second cover for 50% off if you sign up for the 1st one at full price.

Feel free to PM me for details if you sign up for a 1st cover.

Doug

Excellent news.

She is aiming for a January 10th deadline with these. But I did tell her to take her time as we are in no hurry.

Looking forward to seeing the works she does for all of you! I have two pieces in the queue with Sara, as well.

Excellent news.

She is aiming for a January 10th deadline with these. But I did tell her to take her time as we are in no hurry.

Absolutely, take all the time she wants, it's a lot of sketches. I was a victim of the dreaded Post Office we never left the slip, we tried to deliver, and now it's going back to sender today. The slip is so scribbled I have no idea who the hell it's from. So, I am VERY glad she can get them tomorrow and not dealing with stupid Post Office .