• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED Thanks everyone

353 posts in this topic

Happy Holidays my Forum Brothers and Sisters! :banana:

Another Holiday Season is upon us and that means it's time to Release the Kraken and try to top my Halloween Sale from October (thumbs u

Here's a link to the recap on Page 36:

Recap on Page 36

This guy :takeit: rules all - NO EXCEPTIONS!

Shipping in the US is by either Priority, First Class or Media Mail - your choice. I generally ship Media Mail by default though in a box with tracking for $4.50. I happily ship Worldwide and usually ship First Class Air Mail but if you have another preference that's fine too.

Questions? Shoot me a PM Instead of posting in the thread and I'll get back to you ASAP (thumbs u

Thanks for lookin' (thumbs u

:news: SOLD

Amazing Spider-Man #93 NM/NM- 9.2/9.4 OSPG: $160.00 in NM- 9.2 $125.00

Sweet Christmas this is a gorgeous book! (just wanted to say Sweet Christmas again) The top left corner is a tad soft and the spine has 3 very light hairline stresses. I should probably just be calling it 9.4.

asm93.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #67 NM/NM- 9.2/9.4

OSPG: $190.00 in NM- 9.2 $150.00

Sweetness! This is a kick- copy and a dead ringer for the #93 above. Just 4 really light, hairline spine stresses. Corners on this one are sharp.

:gossip: These are the scans that inspired me to clean my scanner!

asm67.jpg

asm67a.jpg

asm67b.jpg

asm67c.jpg

asm67d.jpg

Lovely. :cloud9:

:hi: Mark