• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED Thanks everyone

353 posts in this topic

House of Secrets #82 FINE+ 6.5 $22.00

Adams cover

You're gonna get me shot by The Cat, Mark, but... :takeit:

So it's a good thing that I'm starting to post Wrightson covers right? Well, if you need to lay low for a couple days I have a place for you (thumbs u

Adams cover

So it's a good thing that I'm starting to post Wrightson covers right? Well, if you need to lay low for a couple days I have a place for you (thumbs u

I broke out that secret weapon we talked about last night. She's relatively oblivious at the moment but you'll when the gig is up cuz I'll be knocking at your door!

Adams cover

I broke out that secret weapon we talked about last night. She's relatively oblivious at the moment but you'll when the gig is up cuz I'll be knocking at your door!

Sounds like a plan. I have some of the secret weapon chilled and ready for you here (thumbs u

House of Secrets #100 FINE 6.0, maybe 6.5 OSPG: $24.00 $16.00

Classic Wrightson cover

Glad ya got some chilled cuz I'm gonna be needing it. :takeit:

So I should maybe hold off on the House of Mysteries until you're passed out?

^^ Thanks for the pickup