• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blue and Yellow Slabs, #1s, 1st apps, Raw Movie Hype Books

107 posts in this topic

This is a tough little book, and a character with some real legs. Sonic #1 This copy is definitely NM+ I bought two in the late 90's and the copy that I subbed came back 9.8 SS. Make of that what you will. :) $40 SOLD

Fantastic Four 52. 1st Black Panther. This book presents like a tight VF, but it is not. Just an accumulation of wear and the writing in the logo (If you hate writing, stay away!), but it is better than what you can usually get for a benjamin. $100 SOLD

Fantastic Four 52. 1st Black Panther. This book presents like a tight VF, but it is not. Just an accumulation of wear and the writing in the logo (If you hate writing, stay away!), but it is better than what you can usually get for a benjamin. $100

IMG00821-20120219-2052.jpg

:takeit:

Will see what else I can scare up. Maybe some modern stuff. I may do some horror grab bag type lots - 10 15-25 cent cover horror books for $40 or something. And I will try to find some more copies of Hulk 271, which I know I have. :ohnoez: