• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread closed & Invoices sent: ComicDey's it's now December sales thread.

127 posts in this topic

I'm actually surprised the Tos 43,52 and best 53 are still standing. Of the books, I don't mind keeping them though.

I guess my scans just make the books look worse than they are.

Remainders

Page 4:

Whitman 2 pack...not near as common as those marvels and dc's... Buck Rogers 15 and Flash Gorden 37 $25 NOW $15

TOS 43 my sweet reader copy 5.5 $135 NOW $115

Page 5:

Tales of suspense 52....have avoided selling this reader copy for many years...it's a beauty, but someone in their wisdom decided to Amateur CT along the spine in a spot of purple, and at the top in green. I bought this well over 30 years ago and it's been my keeper. Since I have an 8.0 slab, I guess I can let this beauty go. I'd like to call it an 7.5/8.0 as it presents nicely like my slab. Could be pressed, could be lightly cleaned on the back, but really, it is what it is...a beautiful mylar book. The last slabbed blue label 8.0 sold for $950 The last purple label SA 9.0 sold for $632 I'm looking to get $375 NOW $295 for this copy.

TOS 53 COPY A, my long time raw keeper....7.0 as it sits. has many non color breaking bends and could use a good press. Origin the Watcher and 2nd Black Widow. $100. NOW $80

Page 6:

Page 7:

Page 8:

Mystic 53 Fa/Gd or maybe G- $20 NOW $15 solid reader, or should I say soiled reader? 

Quick Trigger Western 14 3.0 or so $20 NOW $15 top staple detached, centerfold solid nice reader with Everett, Crandall, Torres-art and a Heath cover...Atlas goodness

Strange Tales 81 nice lower grade reader fa/gd or a bit better so complete with decent pages. extra staples, and there has been some scribbling on the cover that bleeds through to the inside of the cover. $15 NOW $10

Ringo Kid 6 2.0 or so...rusty staples. Cover attached to back, but pulled through the front but cover still attached as a whole. $10 NOW $7 Severin Art

Page 9:

Two Gun Kid 51 3.0 $12 NOW $8 Williamson Art 5 pages

Uncanny Tales 54 1.5 or so? Great stories and Krigstein Art $13 NOW $8 seriously nice white pages...this is a great reader.

Page 10:

Goon Trade Fun Read $16 cover price.....nice condition $10 NOW $7

Overstreet Guide to collecting...bought it new last week in CA and read it....someone else's turn. Just out on shelves...but old to me and new to you. Cover was $19.95......buy it for $12 NOW $10

WW hardback...sweet read of a GA character...hence the link.... Cover price was $25....How about someone paying me $12 NOW $8

Page 11:

Jumbo 82, classic GGA cover..5.0 or better?..baby's got back... a favorite GGA cover of mine $75 NOW $45 piece of tape at bottom of spine, not necessary but it's there.