• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED Aquaman 42, Batman 199, Tales to Astonish 90 +more

51 posts in this topic

AboutMe:

I've done deals with about a dozen board members. Here's my kudos thread and here's my Ebay feedback as a seller.

About the books:

Most of these have been listed here before. I have lowered the prices. All the prices are well below Guide and in many cases are up to half off what I paid for them. Therefore, the prices are about as low as I can can go.

Some of the books are cracked-out CGC books. This was simply to fit the books in with the rest of my collection. These books have NOT been pressed or tampered with in any way. They include their CGC label and still have the micro chamber paper in them.

While I am not the original owner on all of these books, I have not pressed or tampered with any of my books.

Rules:

No one from the Hall of Shame or Probation list please.

First unconditional gets the book.

Feel free to ask questions, but if someone throws up the :takeit: during our messaging discourse, they will get the book.

Shipping:

U.S.

1-6 comics = $5.90 for Priority Mail flat rate envelope with Delivery Confirmation (yes, I know how to pack securely)

7+ comics = $12.10 for Priority Mail flat rate medium size box with Delivery Confirmation or Priority Mail based on zip/weight

or

Parcel Post shipping (based on weight and zip code) in a box with Delivery Confirmation

Why no Media Mail? I've had a problem both as a buyer and seller with the post office opening and man-handling comics shipped Media. I'd rather not play Russian Roulette with my books and reputation.

International

YES, I will ship outside the U.S. However, rather than try and give a flat amount for everyone, I would prefer to give you a specific shipping quote for your country. I will try my best to get a quote that is the least expensive and still allows for secure packing.

If the cost of shipping is a make-or-brake issue, please message me BEFORE using the :takeit:

Payment:

U.S.: Paypal or money order

International: Paypal only

Returns:

I will gladly accept returns withing 7 day of receipt if for any reason you are not happy with your purchase.

AQUAMAN #42 cracked-out CGC VF/NM 9.0 $45

faint foxing on spine edge; printers crease on back cover

CGC blue label included with the book

a really sweat copy, presents very well for the grade

Aquaman42a.jpg

Aquaman42b.jpg

Aquaman42c.jpg