• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 14 and MORE......mid grade

47 posts in this topic

ASM 28......5.5.....OW/W.......$ 180

Looks Fine plus in the bag......a couple non color breaking creases lower right keep it down

ASM28.jpg

:takeit:

^^ ....thanks, friend. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

ASM 7........Fine.......OW/W.......$ 300

This one was purchased from Sheldon D many years ago as a VF.......grading sure has changed since then, it's no where near a VF by today's standards lol

ASM7.jpg

ASM7b.jpg

:takeit:

^^ ......thanks again.....GOD BLESS....

45 & 46 :takeit:

would still like to see scans if that's not too much trouble. Can't remember the last time i bought sight unseen. all the books look tightly graded though so i said WTH

^^

coming up sometime today.....but all I have are digital pics, no scanner.They were both purchased as higher grades, but are nice for the grades I gave 'em. GOD BLESS....

45 & 46 :takeit:

would still like to see scans if that's not too much trouble. Can't remember the last time i bought sight unseen. all the books look tightly graded though so i said WTH

^^

coming up sometime today.....but all I have are digital pics, no scanner.They were both purchased as higher grades, but are nice for the grades I gave 'em. GOD BLESS....

sounds good - thanks Jim