• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dropping like a Rock!!!

99 posts in this topic

Actually,I've only seen it once! Thought it was hilarious and would love to catch it again. I really do have a emotionally disturbed neighbor who wears a pit helmit and goes around saying Bully all the time.Just seems to be better form to use subtle points then to go around calling people needledick and such,just because they disagree with you.

JC will love this, but it seems that Incredible Hulk #181 in CGC 9.6 is dropping like a rock. While this isn't a book I usually follow, I have/had a chance to acquire one in a package deal a few weeks ago. I almost pulled the trigger but fortunately didn't.

GPA

April 2004 $5,290

May 2004 $4,550

June 2004 $4,899

July 2004 $4,300 , $4,205

and then today (notice it has White pages).

893whatthe.gif

Hulk #181 CGC 9.6 ( $4,000)

While I don't want to see a great crash, I do believe collectors / speculators that are paying very high prices for this book (and other like it) that have very large census numbers (80 graded 9.6 already and of course several high grades), realize that SUPPLY also matters (not just DEMAND)

It was a reserve auction and sometimes that is when deals can be had!

Davidking623

as for the crash... Im sorry I actually used the word earlier, but, like Rumplestiltskin, it seems to still retain its magic powers of making the Genie appear every time!! And I thought you were still on vacay??

as for the crash... Im sorry I actually used the word earlier, but, like Rumplestiltskin, it seems to still retain its magic powers of making the Genie appear every time!! And I thought you were still on vacay??

Who needs a magic word? All I have to do is post something and then you come running out like Pavlov's dog to throw some cheap shots my way. tongue.gif

Who needs a magic word? All I have to do is post something and then you come running out like Pavlov's dog to throw some cheap shots my way. tongue.gif

Why haven't you listed your ASM 136 yet? confused.gif

Maybe because a typical post from you starts with 893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gifcrash 893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif I told you so 893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif I was right, your wrong 893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif stroke, stroke, stroke, 893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif shortly followed by 893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif why is everyone so mean to me 893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifmakepoint.gif

You are Bizzarro Ian.

I dunno...I really like the book! If prices get even more froot-loopy based on Spidey 3 Harry-as-Goblin hype, maybe I'll let it go, but otherwise, I'd just as soon hang onto it.

559012-ASM%20136.jpg

589a8cc7e0080_559012-ASM136.jpg.98b271fde7385beceadd2fe27fca1eaa.jpg

I dunno...I really like the book! If prices get even more froot-loopy based on Spidey 3 Harry-as-Goblin hype, maybe I'll let it go, but otherwise, I'd just as soon hang onto it.

559012-ASM%20136.jpg

Sweet copy. thumbsup2.gif

I wanted to keep mine...but at the price I got for it...I really couldn't afford to keep it.

Someday, I hope to pick up another copy for my permanent collection. cloud9.gif

Gene,

You really need to lighten up a bit,bro. You are going to be ribbed incessently about the crash. Nothing you can do is going to prevent it,but trying to defend yourself each and every time isn't going to make it go away.Don't end up like old TR and think you need to defend even the most indefensible positions.

27_laughing.gif TR!!

confused-smiley-013.gif

popcorn.gif

Gene,

You really need to lighten up a bit,bro. You are going to be ribbed incessently about the crash. Nothing you can do is going to prevent it,but trying to defend yourself each and every time isn't going to make it go away.Don't end up like old TR and think you need to defend even the most indefensible positions.

27_laughing.gif TR!!

Good one, Shadroch. I even had to think for a few seconds before I figured out who you're talking about! 27_laughing.gif

I wanted to keep mine...but at the price I got for it...I really couldn't afford to keep it.

Someday, I hope to pick up another copy for my permanent collection. cloud9.gif

No problem. If you believe certain pundits who frequent these boards, you should be able to pick it up for cover price any day now.

My last post said it all and I'm done wasting time on you. Now go pat yourself on the back and stroke yourself some more.

Your last post said it all, but you still felt the need to say it one more time. foreheadslap.gif