• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New TMNT Cartoon Series

24 posts in this topic

I just caught an episode of this with my brothers the other week, and it was amazing. We all grew up with the Turtles and also collected several of the comic series, and we all agreed as the shows go this one is the tops. We did try to re-watch the older shows but they really aged badly and had no long term entertainment value other than a small smathering of nostalgia.

I feel the turtles finally have the perfect personalities here and have developed in a very interesting way through the episodes.

I found that out when I tried to watch 1970s Hanna-Barbera cartoons

I was the same with watching the old TMNT cartoons. Kinda sad considering I remember being 7 and playing outside on saturday morning constantly looking at my watch so I could watch the very first episode(I think it was at 10AM on CBS if I remember right).

I didn't really watch the 2K3 series but I liked it from the few episodes I did watch. I was really looking forward to the Turtles Forever movie and it was good but they killed the 80's turtles. I know they were corney but not that bad.

I like the new series. Its made me laugh out loud a few times. But really and truely I like it just because it keeps the TMNT going. I dont want to see them just become a part of 80's nostalgia.