• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BOARD SPECIAL!: Peter Panzerfaust 1 CGC 9.8 + FREE NM-/NM Recalled ASM 638–$150

29 posts in this topic

:applause: Thanks again everyone!

Sorry to those that missed out and PM'd for one after I was wiped out. :( It never occurred to me that I would sell quite that many, nor to put a temporary limit on how many a buyer could buy until more people had a shot. I'll know better next time when I offer similar deals. I apologize for not considering that.

I hope the book spikes in the $300+ range for all buyers if flipping is the plan... and for those that just wanted one for your collection, you probably won't get one cheaper short term. Of course, if the show doesn't make it to air you all can buy one from JJ at a discount. lol

:gossip:

I know this isn't much, but for those that PM'd for a copy and posted in this thread wanting one after I was sold out... I'll offer you ($5 off $50 future purchase) or ($10 off $100 future purchase) as a consolation. I'll PM you an BB13 E-Voucher.

:cool:Also... keep an eye out when I actually "announce" an upcoming sales thread and be ready. I will try to make announcements from here on in to be fair to everyone although I will sometimes "spring" one on the boards unannounced too. I have tons of stuff I'm gearing up to sell in the near future. In some cases, I will give my new customers a brief advance opportunity (sometimes based on volume of business, etc.) to reward them for past purchases and encourage repeat business. My goal is to establish solid relationships and to do my best for everyone, but especially for those that buy from me regularly. I will be keeping a database of forum sales and will periodically reward leading buyers over certain time-periods (not just the leader) with "good customer" bonuses, freebies, add-on opportunities and other promotions just to keep it interesting. I can't offer deals like this all the time, but becoming a regular buyer will be definitely be worth your while long term. Serious buyers... please feel free to send "want lists" as I have 120 long boxes of Modern-Copper-Bronze-Silver-Mags-Undergrounds-Graphic Novels and hundreds of CGC Moderns and CGC Sigs