• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Final Markdowns!!! FS: MLs Xmas Mayhem Sale! Gold! Silver! Raw! Slabs!

201 posts in this topic

Time to thin out the herd. I've been accumulating books at a pretty good clip. So I figured it was time to make some room and some Xmas cash. Books will be a mix of raw and slabs. Gold and Silver and whatever else I have lying around here. Sale will go on till I get bored or people lose interest, whichever comes first. I do have a bunch of books to sell and I plan on pricing them right. (Or at least I think so...)

Usual rules will apply. Offers welcome, but :takeit: takes precedence over in progress negotiations. No HOSers or Probies. Shipping will be 5 bucks for raw and 10 for a slab in the continental US. Shipping on me for orders of a 100 bucks or more. Thanks for giving this a look. I've got a few books ready to list. So getting started in a few.

Startling Comics 33 VG $75

Book is solid. Cover and centerfold firmly attached. Nice color. Would grade higher if not for the piece out LRC. Classic Schomburg War Cover.

StartlingComics.jpg

StartlingComicsBack.jpg

Can you tell me what Overstreet has this book in VG for? :wishluck:

Maybe the most interesting book in the thread if you're into this sort of thing...

Hedy De Vine 27 Double Cover $75 F/VF SOLD

Inner cover is beautiful EXCEPT the URC has a dog-ear that just breaks color. Would grade MUCH higher otherwise. I'm not that familiar with double-covers, but I don't run across GA double's much. Neat book.

Hedy.jpg

HedyBack.jpg

P1340870.jpg

Startling Comics 33 VG $75

Book is solid. Cover and centerfold firmly attached. Nice color. Would grade higher if not for the piece out LRC. Classic Schomburg War Cover.

StartlingComics.jpg

StartlingComicsBack.jpg

Can you tell me what Overstreet has this book in VG for? :wishluck:

No. Moving on... :)

Seriously, I'm pricing most of these at my cost. If I'm way outta line, let me know and I'll see what I can do.