• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Final Markdowns!!! FS: MLs Xmas Mayhem Sale! Gold! Silver! Raw! Slabs!

201 posts in this topic

Journey into Mystery 88 Fine $125

Has a very light crease near the center of the book. I bought this in a group of JIMs off of ebay. All of the OOs books had the distinctive number inked on the cover in a circle.

Jim88.jpg

Jim88Back.jpg

:takeit: too

:(

:cry:

Journey into Mystery 88 Fine $125

Has a very light crease near the center of the book. I bought this in a group of JIMs off of ebay. All of the OOs books had the distinctive number inked on the cover in a circle.

Jim88.jpg

Jim88Back.jpg

:takeit: too

:(

:cry:

gamehog :sumo:

:gossip: finally opened the box last night - did I order all those books? :shrug: There was a ton! :banana:

Maybe the most interesting book in the thread if you're into this sort of thing...

Hedy De Vine 27 Double Cover $75 F/VF

Inner cover is beautiful EXCEPT the URC has a dog-ear that just breaks color. Would grade MUCH higher otherwise. I'm not that familiar with double-covers, but I don't run across GA double's much. Neat book.

Hedy.jpg

HedyBack.jpg

P1340870.jpg

:takeit:

Maybe the most interesting book in the thread if you're into this sort of thing...

Inner cover is beautiful EXCEPT the URC has a dog-ear that just breaks color. Would grade MUCH higher otherwise. I'm not that familiar with double-covers, but I don't run across GA double's much. Neat book.

Hedy.jpg

HedyBack.jpg

P1340870.jpg

I'll be honest... I KNEW you were going to buy this book.

^^

Hedy.jpg

HedyBack.jpg

P1340870.jpg

^^

:acclaim:

Hedy.jpg

HedyBack.jpg

P1340870.jpg

^^

Glad you got it. Just curious. You ever see one like this before?

Hedy.jpg

HedyBack.jpg

P1340870.jpg

^^

WHAT A SHOCK!!!!! lol