• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bffnut's Kudos Thread

135 posts in this topic

I purchased a slab from Jim and dealing with him was as smooth as Robin Thicke getting twerked on by Hannah Mon... Miley Cyrus.

We worked out a deal, I paid him immediately and he mailed the book fast & well protected. All in all it was a pleasant and stress-free transaction.

Thanks buddy!!

(thumbs u

Jim and I have just completed our first of hopefully many great transactions. His shipping was fast and the book arrived double boxed with ample packing materials. I couldn't be more pleased. You'll be more than pleased should you have the chance to work with this class act.

Purchased a raw hg Saga 1 first print from Jim. Accurately graded, with prompt and friendly customer service, quick and secure shipping. I'm very happy. Many thanks Jim, you've got yourself a new customer. (thumbs u

Cheers,

Robert

Jim and I have just completed our first of hopefully many great transactions. His shipping was fast and the book arrived double boxed with ample packing materials. I couldn't be more pleased. You'll be more than pleased should you have the chance to work with this class act.
just bought another book from Jim, same great deal, same great service.