• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stuff - High Grade Bronze, GA, Treasury Lot, Etc.

35 posts in this topic

I'm trying to pay off a few purchases so I'm throwing a few books up. Will ship to the UK but will have to figure out the cost on a per order basis. Since this was brought up last time, Paypal is the preferred payment method and I reserve to the right to not sell to any newbie shills I've never done business with before. ;) First up:

Sub-Mariner #52 CGC 9.8 Suscha News, WP's. $320 shipped in North America. Pretty picture frame book.

Sub52CGC98Suscha.jpg

And if this sells I'm sure I will regret it. As a bargin basement price of $675 shipped in North America, $700 if shipped to the UK. Only copy ever graded and I've never seen one for sale before in the last 8+ years. What looks like a scratch on the slab by the Torch's legs is not, appears to be a hair when it was imaged after grading.

HT2ukcopy1954.jpg

Someone has dibs on this and I'm just waiting to here back form them but I will post this in the event that they pass on it. FF#13 CGC 9.2 Slight P. Has been removed frm the slab but I have the label. Label notes the following "small amount of color touch on the cover, small amount of glue on the spine of the cover, cover cleaned". Great looking book at a fraction of the cost of a universal 9.2 Asking $425 shipped in North America. :o

FF13cgc92R.jpg

I'm trying to pay off a few purchases so I'm throwing a few books up. Will ship to the UK but will have to figure out the cost on a per order basis. Since this was brought up last time, Paypal is the preferred payment method and I reserve to the right to not sell to any newbie shills I've never done business with before. ;) First up:

Sub-Mariner #52 CGC 9.8 Suscha News, WP's. $400 shipped in North America. Pretty picture frame book.

Sub52CGC98Suscha.jpg

:cry: