• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stuff - High Grade Bronze, GA, Treasury Lot, Etc.

35 posts in this topic

Want to sell these as a lot as trying to find 5 separate boxes that fit these would be a headache but I have priced them to move. All copies are basically in NM condition and some of them are from the Manitoba collection and I have the original certs [just can't recall which issues for sure?].

MT17fc-1.jpg

MT10fc.jpg

MT9fc.jpg

MT5fc.jpg

MT3fc-1.jpg

MT2fc.jpg

I think 5 out of 6 of these come in their own nice mylars and boards and I do have back cover scans for these if you need them. Asking a cheap $350 shipped in North America for the lot.

And if this sells I'm sure I will regret it. As a bargin basement price of $675 shipped in North America, $700 if shipped to the UK. Only copy ever graded and I've never seen one for sale before in the last 8+ years. What looks like a scratch on the slab by the Torch's legs is not, appears to be a hair when it was imaged after grading.

HT2ukcopy1954.jpg

Ok 24 hour sale and then I might as well tuck this one away and forget about it for a while because at this price I will defintely regret if it sells.

TTA #71 CGC 9.4 White Mountain Pedigree. NO LONGER AVAILABLE. One of the very few TTA's I own that I haven't cracked open yet and this book is calling my name!

KGrHqRHJEcFCZd6OVrsBQpsDu8jf60_12.jpg

KGrHqRHJFUFCnd-NBTBQpsETz060_12.jpg

I wouldn't sell this either......what an awesome Colan cover. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

TTA #71 CGC 9.4 White Mountain Pedigree. NO LONGER AVAILABLE. One of the very few TTA's I own that I haven't cracked open yet and this book is calling my name!

I cracked it out it and it now sits in a mylar. :cloud9: White Mountain have a very strong pulpy smell, very intoxicating.

I cracked it out it and it now sits in a mylar. :cloud9: White Mountain have a very strong pulpy smell, very intoxicating.

.....and depending on how they were stored by their previous owner, they have a freakish suppleness.....they truly "feel" like a new book. GOD BLESS...

P.S. Mark Woodcock tipped me off to their aroma....exceptional.