• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your questions for CCG/CGC on the Classics Inc. deal

25 posts in this topic

And so it begins.

Begins?

Where the hell have you been? If this subject were tires, they'd be retreads by now.

I was talking more about Mike's exit.

Exit from what?

Posting.

Caring.

And so it begins.

Begins?

Where the hell have you been? If this subject were tires, they'd be retreads by now.

Exit from what?

Posting.

Caring.

Mike, I would call CGC rather than post or email until they give you an answer. If it works for Comiclink, Heritage and Comic Connect it will probably work for CGC.

:grin:

And so it begins.

Begins?

Exit from what?

Posting.

Caring.

Mike, I would call CGC rather than post or email until they give you an answer. If it works for Comiclink, Heritage and Comic Connect it will probably work for CGC.

I think CGC has Mike on the Do Not Call List. :whistle:

And so it begins.

Begins?

Exit from what?

Posting.

Caring.

I think CGC has Mike on the Do Not Call List. :whistle:

giggle.gif