• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cover Recreations by Me -WD, DD, Hulk, Ghost Rider, GL and more! CLOSED

53 posts in this topic

that looks great! just wondering why you put it on the back?

For this cover specifically, I didn't want a Marvel / DC logo and all that goes with it, competing with the WD imagery. The #48 takes place in the top 40% of the cover and the only blank I can think of that doesn't have stuff up top is the X-Men #1 (don't have any around.)

Since I cannot offer SS grading on these at this point in time, having it on the back won't hurt it once it's in a nice mylar.

Ok. One last bump for a while -

:news: The prices include boxed shipping in the U.S. only (cost of U.S. shipping will be deducted from international cost.)

Thor #169 Cover Re-creation - on a Thor #1 (Marvel Now) Blank (NM) - $30 SOLD

6DE8003E-2AA7-4D67-8E6A-1C13847C7B1A-33506-00000941E7855AEC.jpg

Green Lantern #13 Blank (NM) - Cover Re-creation of Green Lantern #49 (Vol3)

$35

I'd scoop this one up from you if I wasn't stuck in the red after Christmas shopping.

If it is still around in January I'll grab it from you!

This one seems to be popular! Figures since it is one of my favorite covers as well.

I'll be leaving this thread open for a while. No rush to sell these. As they sell, I'll be able to accumulate more blanks and copics.

If you have a suggestion, tip, or request - feel free to send me a PM. I'm not afraid of feedback!

I'll also extend a 1 time deal to the next person to claim two, I'll throw in a 3rd for free. Offer Claimed by nikk0pl3ase

All of these prices listed do include boxed Priority shipping in the U.S.

Thanks for supporting a fellow boardie!

... and who knows.. I may take a few commissions for MegaCon 2013 and drop them off for onsite SS grading :whistle: