• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A little bit of everything! Prints, Raw, Sig Series, Trades, etc

95 posts in this topic

Streamlining. Refocusing. Making room. Whatever you want to call it, I'm going to list quite a bit of stuff here over the next few days.

Shipping will be exact via USPS. If you're outside of the US, PM me before claiming anything so I can get you a quote. No probies or HOSers. Paypal, checks, and money orders accepted.

Feel free to ask any questions or just sign the guest book. Offers welcome via PM...even lowballs.

I'll start in a few minutes...

ASM Reimagination by Don Rosa (Personalized "To Adam")

11"x17"

$8 :news: SOLD to spracknetch23

104_1880.jpg

The story if anyone cares: anyone that knows me knows I'm a fan of the Green Goblin, so this print caught my eye when I met Don Rosa at a small show in Dayton, Ohio a few years back. I never met him before and I asked to buy the print. He asked if I wanted it personalized or not and I said "That'd be great". He proceeds to write my name and signs it. He then hands it to me and said "I signed it along the bottom so you can cut off the name when you sell it on ebay." with no detectable humor in his voice. Keep in mind that I never met the man before that day and when I bought the print, it wasn't for resale purposes. However, now I can't see the print without thinking of the snarky comment and I don't enjoy owning it. I believe he sells them for $20...feel free to cut my name off the bottom.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles set of 4 prints by Mke Watson

11"x17"

$10 for the set :news: SOLD to spracknetch23

104_1882.jpg

104_1881.jpg

Here are 3 pages of "Mystery OA"...I have no idea the books they're from or the artists that created them. All are 11"x17". $2 each, $5 for all 3. :news: SOLD to PtTuller

Mystery OA 1

104_1884.jpg

Mystery OA 2

104_1886.jpg

Mystery OA 3

104_1885.jpg

Rocketeer print by Cary Nord (From Heroes Con 2012)

These are individually numbered and I have 2 of them.

11"x14"

$9 each

104_1887.jpg

Cincinnati Comic Expo 2012 Print signed by:

Totleben

Veitch

Yeates

Bissette

11"x17"

$15 (1 sold to MedicAR, 1 left)

104_1888.jpg

Infinity War folded poster (Thanos OMG!)

Jim Starlin art from 1992

I wouldn't say this poster is in fantastic shape, though there are no rips or tears.

$4

104_1906.jpg

ASM folded poster from around the beginning of Brand New Day

Art by Phil Jimenez if I'm not mistaken

Great shape!

$3

104_1909.jpg

Mary Jane print by Ron Frenz

roughly 10"x14"

$4

Here are 3 pages of "Mystery OA"...I have no idea the books they're from or the artists that created them. All are 11"x17". $2 each, $5 for all 3.

Mystery OA 1

Mystery OA 2

Mystery OA 3

:takeit:

^^

That'll be it for the moment, but I've got plenty more to come.