• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A little bit of everything! Prints, Raw, Sig Series, Trades, etc

95 posts in this topic

Cincinnati Comic Expo 2012 Print signed by:

Totleben

Veitch

Yeates

Bissette

11"x17"

$15

104_1888.jpg

:takeit:

For Doug McCratic. He was looking for one. Obviously if he doesn't want it, I will take it, but he was just looking for one.

ASM Reimagination by Don Rosa (Personalized "To Adam")

11"x17"

$8

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles set of 4 prints by Mke Watson

11"x17"

$10 for the set

^^

Totleben

Veitch

Yeates

Bissette

11"x17"

$15

^^

Sorry Doug. If I'd have known you were looking for one, you'd have gotten a PM before I listed it here. I'm glad it worked out. :) I've got one left if anyone's interested.

Totleben

Veitch

Yeates

Bissette

11"x17"

$15

For Doug McCratic. He was looking for one. Obviously if he doesn't want it, I will take it, but he was just looking for one.

That was a kind gesture. Always good to see boardies looking out for each other. I'm just sorry I didn't have more time to chat with you at the Cinci show. Next time (maybe Gem City).

Big Book of Hell by Matt Groening (Simpsons Creator)

Hardcover in great shape

$5 :news: SOLD to KONG

104_1922.jpg

I'm just sorry I didn't have more time to chat with you at the Cinci show. Next time (maybe Gem City).

:wishluck: Gem City provides a little more opportunity for hanging out. Everything is so close together, we can both be waiting for two different artists and still keep up a conversation! GL with the thread.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Deluxe Edition Hardcover (Hard-to-find hardcover edition of the 6th printing with bonus material)

Signed by Eastman and Laird in gold pen in 1992 and numbered #310 out of 500

$350

104_1929.jpg

104_1930.jpg

This is the first hardcover collected edition of the TMNT ever released and the only one released by Mirage. Numbered 816 of 1000. It features sketches from both Eastman and Laird from 1989. The dustjacket has some wear. This is a TOUGH book to find.

$500

104_1931.jpg

104_1932.jpg

104_1933.jpg

MOAR TMNT!

Ask and you shall receive!

I'll be gone for most of the day, but I'll be back later with still quite a bit more including trades, raws, graded stuff, and even TMNT. (thumbs u