• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm a coin guy in a comic world

28 posts in this topic

not a big difference between a slabbed coin and a slabbed comic

WHAT!

Are you kidding? There's a WORLD of difference!

The slab for a comic is HUGE!

(Runs away laughing)

I have been into comics as long as I can remember. I have always collected pretty much for cover artwork.

I am a huge fan of Wolverine and the X-Men, but usually I buy comics cuz I think the cover is cool.

Anyone else collect like this or am I just weird? lol

Shill! :sumo:

I have been into comics as long as I can remember. I have always collected pretty much for cover artwork.

I am a huge fan of Wolverine and the X-Men, but usually I buy comics cuz I think the cover is cool.

What am I missing? How do you detect this post as a shill? I want to learn how to detect noobisashillious when on the same page as one. Enlighten.

What am I missing? How do you detect this post as a shill? I want to learn how to detect noobisashillious when on the same page as one. Enlighten.

It's not hard, really. I believe you are one, too.

I hail from the class of 2008, you take that back :makepoint:

I hail from the class of 2008, you take that back :makepoint:

:shy: