• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-Man 5 For Sale

69 posts in this topic

Batman 121 1959 D.C. Comics Universal 4.5 400

:takeit: pending scan/pics

DUDE!!!! you are an official comic book hawke! You forever scoop me on stuff I really want. I see now that if there is a book I gotta have I am gonna have to disable your internet connection. :whee:

So apparently you've replied to others recently. Still waiting ...

Not trying to stir anything up as I bought a book from this thread and got it within a week, but if you bought a book a month ago and haven't heard anything, then you may want to take this to the probation discussion thread.

Excuse my ignorance but do you mean I shouldn't discuss this here? I mean he's replied but one a week and I still have not gotten confirmation that he's shipped it yet.

It's absolutely fine for you to post in this thread as far as I'm concerned, but I was just pointing out, that if you have NOT received what you paid for a month ago, that this is probation worthy. In which case you could nominate a seller for the probation list and stick 'em on "the list" until you're made whole. Meaning you get your money back or what you paid for. As I mentioned before, I'm a bit suprised that you haven't gotten your book, as I bought the AV1 from this thread and got it about a week or so.

Excuse my ignorance but do you mean I shouldn't discuss this here? I mean he's replied but one a week and I still have not gotten confirmation that he's shipped it yet.

And if you sent the payment via paypal monitor the date of payment closely to make sure you are within the complaint window should it come to that.

I hope it was regular paypal and not personal. :wishluck:

And if you sent the payment via paypal monitor the date of payment closely to make sure you are within the complaint window should it come to that.

I hope it was regular paypal and not personal. :wishluck:

Paid via WU doh! but I looked at his Kudos thread and I was happy with his reputation.

Hopefully this is all a misunderstanding and Dillon can reply to me soon with an update. I understand he is busy but a little communication won't hurt.