• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Currently Closed - Invoices Going Out

33 posts in this topic

I am looking to downsize some. There are no expensive books in this posting. The newer the book, the better condition it is in. I listed my CGC extras on eBay and figured I would shop these here. If these sell, I will add more books. Scanning takes time and there is only so much I care to watch on TV while I am doing it.

The Rules:

1 - No Probies or Hall of Shamers or anyone with a desire to be on that list.

2 - I will listen to PMs but this guy :takeit: in the thread speaks louder to me.

3 - I accept paypal and will invoice you. I DO NOT want cash, checks or money orders.

4 - All proceeds go to the Human Fund - Money for People

5 - Shipping (raw books) - cardboard sandwich flat $4 media or first class... boxed for $9 no matter how many books.

6 - Shipping (slabs) - $11 per 1-2 books. $15 per 3-5.

7 - EVERYTHING goes out with tracking and delivery confirmation...

8 - Returns - if you are not satisfied then let me know. I will take them back. However look carefully, I scanned both front and back covers.

9 - None of these books have been restored as far as I know or have been pressed.

10 - Seriously, none of these books deserve to be pressed.

11 - Sorry Canada and those across the world. I am not shipping items outside the United States.

ONLY THE ITEMS LISTED IN THIS THREAD ARE FOR SALE - If you come across a picture of Grandma or Animation Art on my photobucket account not Listed in a thread - neither those items nor Grandma are for sale.

You can combine items from the other threads:

Copper and Modern

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6231430&fpart=1

Mixed For Toys and Other Things:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6144308#Post6144308

If that is all you want then send me a PM and I will send you the info...

Check out my other threads.

I will be listing around another 10 books Saturday morning.