• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Book jigsaw puzzles

136 posts in this topic

murph,

Although there are moving jigsaws on the web (really tough to do, too), this particular engine can't do that, sorry.

So do you want an ASM, murph? Or maybe you don't care about puzzles. That's fine, as not everyone does.

-- Joanna

The puzzles with moving pictures gave me a headache! Each piece had a shifting image that would loop. And the pictures they chose were difficult, so they added up to a migraine.

I like the static puzzles, though. I find them relaxing.

-- Joanna

The cowboy puzzle is very difficult, so that's not a bad time at all. Comic puzzles are limited in difficulty by their shape. To get the really tough ones, you need a large, horzontal pic, like the cowboy photo. Add lots of muted colors, fog, etc. and you have a nice, challenging puzzle. That's why I threw that in -- in case anyone wanted to step up.

I forgot to add: I found today's Spider-Man photo at Heritage. It's a 9.4 ASM 65 and currently up for auction. Figured that as long as I was borrowing their picture, I'd give them a plug.

-- Joanna

I decided to make today's puzzles a bit more of a challenge. No matter what the comic looks like, it's always going to be a small puzzle. So for today's puzzles, I've combined 2 scans in one jpg, making it a much larger puzzle, with 2 separate images (though a theme ties them together). Ready? Here you go:

Scared Faces

Two "House"s

Whipped!