• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

90 posts in this topic

THIS SALE IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED,

INVOICES WILL GO OUT SHORTLY!

THANKS FOR LOOKING & ESPECIALLY TO THOSE WHO BOUGHT STUFF :luhv:

TERMS OF SALE

SALE RUNS APPROXIMATELY ONE WEEK,

THROUGH FRIDAY JANUARY 4TH, 2013

INVOICES SENT AFTER THIS DATE.

Keep looking as new stuff may be added daily.

I'll combine shipping & discount multiple purchases.

First to post this little sign :takeit: wins over all,

including negotiations that may be underway via PM.

NO RETURNS please on all CGC GRADED books. In effect they is what they is.

YES RETURNS are accepted on raw books - 7 day return policy if buyer returns item in condition received and I'll pay return shipping.

PAYMENT: items must be paid for within 7 days from close of sale.\

Personal Checks or Money Orders (however funds must clear before items purchased ship).

Paypal accepted at full asking price paid. (however deals made via PM subject to terms negotiated therein between seller & buyer).

No thread crapping please :grin:

Prices are firm however I'll listen to offers made via a private message (PM) only!

No probies or losers, you know who you are are.

I've been on the boards for awhile and have a bunch of references.

Pick-up available, Items are located in Northern New Jersey.

Shipping & insurance is included on all items (shipped to any location within the continental USA and when purchased at the full asking price, again the exception being deals made via PM, subject to shipping & insurance terms negotiated therein between seller and buyer.

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #39 7.0 OW/W PAGES Price: $140 shipped. SOLD

SOLD.jpg

LOT OF VARIOUS FRAZETTA-RELATED COMICS - All are in plastic slabs, however as some are not CGC, I'm not representing these as graded copies. Sold as a box lot. $35 shipped (CHEAP!). SOLD

SOLD.jpg

GHOST RIDER #4 GOOD (raw - approx. grade 3.0) Shows nice for technical grade, cover still has gloss and is attached at both staples.

Most major flaws can be seen in the scans, a few chips on the front cover and a bend about a half-of-an-inch in from right hand side that runs up the entire length of the book, possibly caused by the book hanging out of a pile of comic books. The back cover has some pieces missing out of the edges and the paper is a little fragile around the edges. All in all, it's a decent book. OSG $77 in 2.0, $154 in 4.0 - Price: $70 Shipped SOLD

SOLD.jpg

GHOST RIDER #4 GOOD (raw - approx. grade 3.0) Shows nice for technical grade, cover still has gloss and is attached at both staples.

Most major flaws can be seen in the scans, a few chips on the front cover and a bend about a half-of-an-inch in from right hand side that runs up the entire length of the book, possibly caused by the book hanging out of a pile of comic books. The back cover has some pieces missing out of the edges and the paper is a little fragile around the edges. All in all, it's a decent book. OSG $77 in 2.0, $154 in 4.0 - Price: $70 Shipped

P1070343_zps4de5ec67.jpg

:takeit:

TERMS OF SALE

SALE RUNS APPROXIMATELY ONE WEEK,

THROUGH FRIDAY JANUARY 4TH, 2013

INVOICES WILL BE SENT AFTER THIS DATE.

Keep looking as new stuff may be added daily.

I'll combine shipping & discount multiple purchases.

First to post this little sign :takeit: wins over all,

including negotiations that may be underway via PM.

NO RETURNS please on all CGC GRADED books. In effect they is what they is.

YES RETURNS are accepted on raw books - 7 day return policy if buyer returns item in condition received and pays return postage.

However if there's a discrepancy in the listing description I'll pay return shipping.

Personal Checks or Money Orders (however funds must clear before items purchased ship).

Paypal accepted at full asking price paid. (however deals made via PM subject to terms negotiated therein between seller & buyer).

No thread crapping please :grin:

Prices are firm however I'll listen to offers made via a private message (PM) only!

No probies or losers, you know who you are are.

I've been on the boards for awhile and have a bunch of references.

Pick-up available, Items are located in Northern New Jersey.

Shipping & insurance is included on all items (shipped to any location within the continental USA and when purchased at the full asking price. (again the exception being deals made via PM, subject to shipping & insurance terms negotiated therein between seller and buyer.

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #39 7.0 OW/W PAGES Price: $140 shipped.

P1070348_zps3e45e9e7.jpg

P1070349_zpscfa2fa7a.jpg

:takeit:

Here we go, some more books :grin:

Legends of Daniel Boone #1 FN - (approx. grade fine minus) Overstreet indicates this as "scarce" with Nick Cardy cover and art.

OSG VG $108 FN $162 Price: $125 Shipped SOLD

SOLD.jpg