• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

90 posts in this topic

MARVEL SUPER HEROS SECRET WARS #8 1st Black Spider-Man costume FN++ front looks NM, back cover has liquid stain and wrinkle on bottom right (visible in scans) $10 Shipped

P1070420_zpscfa37feb.jpg

P1070421_zps04fc2a2d.jpg

:news:CLAIMED

FREE TO THE NEXT BUYER TO MAKE A PURCHASE - A SAVAGE TALES READER LOT Savage Tales #2, #3 - with Barry Smith's rendition of Robert E. Howards RED NAILS and #6 with a fabulous Neal Adams cover. All 3 books are at least GD, the #2 having a split spine on the bottom cover and the #6 being a bit closer to FN.

Price: FREE with the very next purchase.

LOT OF 3 PROMOTIONAL COMICS - VF to NM AMAZING FANTASY #15 (still sealed in original cellophane), DETECTIVE #38 (1st Robin), The MIGHTY ATOM (1970's edition) - Price: $10 Shipped SOLD

SOLD.jpg

I don't recall it being, but I'm Photographing a bunch of stuff and it gets confusing.

I'll check it once again and let you know if it's detached. Thanks!

I'm a little slow at this so be patient more to come!

And regarding the raw books and my grading, I'm trying to price things so that hopefully my grading is such that you're getting a value. If there's any issue with any raw book when you receive it I will be quick to resolve it in any way that leaves you a satisfied customer. I'm only trying to find good homes for books outside my current focus. Not trying to make a killing and god knows never will try to pull a fast one. So if you have an issue with any book I sell please just contact me and it'll be promptly resolved. Guaranteed ;)

JIMMY OLSEN #89 FN++ nice cover gloss but corner bump crease and some wear keep it lower I'd call this "Superman crys U.N.C.L.E." a classic cover - Price: $15 Shipped

P1070459_zpscad85f6c.jpg

P1070461_zpsd17dc9a5.jpg

P1070460_zps59ff820e.jpg