• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

120 posts in this topic

I love the irony of this degree of butthurt coming from a 'Pay it Forward' thread. Good work, guys! lol

lol I thought the same thing. This is why none of you can have nice things! :sumo:

If someone is (allegedly) editing their posts and lying about it, that's not cool.

As far as butthurt over the Pay It Forward thread, it always takes two to tango (or argue).

Pay It Forward is about goodwill the spirit of giving, meaning you are giving and not expecting something in return. If you're not in the spirit of goodwill then just don't post there.

If people start arguing over Pay It Forward it defeats the entire purpose and more importantly goes against the entire reason it exists.

If someone is (allegedly) editing their posts and lying about it, that's not cool.

As far as butthurt over the Pay It Forward thread, it always takes two to tango (or argue).

Pay It Forward is about goodwill the spirit of giving, meaning you are giving and not expecting something in return. If you're not in the spirit of goodwill then just don't post there.

If people start arguing over Pay It Forward it defeats the entire purpose and more importantly goes against the entire reason it exists.

It is an insult to the concept of Paying things forward. It should be called "Calling all malcontents! Let's swap junk!"

It is an insult to the concept of Paying things forward. It should be called "Calling all malcontents! Let's swap junk!"

:roflmao:

Just awesome.

This may be a late entry for funniest post of the year lol

Do I seem like a fraud

The type to take advantage

The sort of person to miss represent?

Just asking.

:hi:

I know nothing about you nor do i recall ever reading your posts before.

That being said, my answer is "Yes".

DG

I fooled everyone else, if it weren't for you meddling dgarthwaite's, I'd have gotten away with it too